National Accounts Customer Operation Head
POSITION PROFILE: NATIONAL ACCOUNTS CUSTOMER OPERATION HEAD
1. Oversee the national accounts customer operation service centers.
2. Assure operational alignment with business segments to ensure achievement of business, financial and service metrics
3. Address cross-segment issues involving operational support and customer service (provider services, call, claims, etc.)
4. Leverage opportunities to achieve operational economies of scale
5. Provide strategic direction to quality and process improvement initiatives
6. Effectively integrate and align with other shared services organizations e.g. network, clinical, product and IT
SKILL OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Extensive experience with and understanding of Operations functions and challenges
· Experience as an enterprise leader, driving strategy and change through large organization(s)
· Deep understanding of our customers and competitors
· Working knowledge of sales, distribution channels, network/clinical, marketing strategies and product offerings
· Demonstrated leadership in advancing technology in support of operations and customer service
· Leading a large-scale/scope, complex organization
· Seasoned enterprise leader who has demonstrated ability to drive performance while balancing competing demands for shared resources
· Acquisition integration experience and expertise
· Strategic Planning
· Operational Planning
· Creating Accountability
· Change Leadership
· Anticipating and Innovating
· Organization Design
· Talent Development
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
· Determine staff level, interview/hire new employees, ensure appropriate training, conduct performance reviews, counsel employees and take appropriate disciplinary action.
· Develop and administer objectives, operating policies and procedures, responsible for budget and strategic action plans for achieving goals.
· Provide leadership and motivation by establishing clear expectations, communicating specific performance feedback, and giving timely and thorough performance reviews.
An attractive, competitive salary and incentive package based on the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
BENEFITS AND RELOCATION
The successful candidate will receive an attractive benefits package. Relocation assistance will be provided should a move be necessary.